Pisici dragute, pisici haioase, adoptii pisici si wallpapere adunate de pe net

sâmbătă, 27 august 2011

Motanul Toto + pisica Bambi - adoptii pisici

Toto motanel gri cu alb + Bambi tabby+alb adoptii pisici

URGENT NEED OF A HOME! These 3 month old cuties are Toto ( male, grey and white) and Bambi (female, tabby and white).they are very beautiful, they have a semi-long coat, very friendly and playful. They need a home. Most likely they were abandoned- they are very, very friendly and used to humans. They were living near my block of flats...I thought there are no dogs around my place but yesterday evening, upon returning home late, i saw a bunch of them...and i thought about Bambi and Toto...i looked for them, but they weren't there. I had a hard time falling asleep...didn't know what happened to them:( Today at noon, i finally saw them...they were hiding. I took them hope...and i HOPE i'll manage to find them a home quickly. But i can't leave them there. I can't. Please help them find a home. please share!
 Spre adoptie contactati:
Raluca Maria Dumitru - Facebook 
sau email: pisicidragute@gmail.com

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu